Saturday, November 20, 2010

as forbidden as it is fragile...

Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for hands that are not there... I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken -- and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken places as long as I live...

For you I'd Just be there. Someone to talk to, share things with...confide in. Someone to ask you how was your day and you'd be comfortable enough to share, without fear of ridicule and disinterest. Someone to cuddle with and share intimate moments with.
We can play together, laugh together, and cry together. Know when you want to be alone and when you want someone to hold you close. Understand your limits and know where to draw the line. Know your friends male/female and accept them all as my friends.
I would trust you and be trust worthy enough for you. You will have no fears with me, live dangerously and make everyday an adventure. Live life and love it. Be alone and never be lonely.

Passion, kindness, honesty, happiness, sincerity, and respect will be everyday words. Hatred, sadness, contempt, and hypocrisy will never come about.
A million people in a room and I'll only have eyes for you. Wear your emotions on your sleeves for I will care for them as my own. Give me a smile and I will give you my whole. Be there for me,and I'll be there for you.

Sometimes i may not notice it,
But i know you are thinking about me.
I just know it

you dont have to be alone?! iam always here for you?!
all you have to do is call...

Cinderella walked on broken glass...
            Sleeping beauty let a lifetime pass...
                          Belle fell in love with a beast...
                                      Jasmine chose a poor man...
                                               Ariel spent her life on land...


We come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an unperfect person perfectly...
I have lived and I have spoken, but spoken and lived, I have not.

Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness, and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy or they become legends.

A story like mine should never be told. For my world is as forbidden as it is fragile. Without it's mysteries it cannot survive. I certainly wasn't born to the life of a normality.

Like so much in my strange life, I was carried there by the current...

No comments:

Post a Comment