Monday, November 15, 2010

blogging my way!

Well lets get it started by me quoting wat a wise blogger once told me?

" Blogging is about random segments of time in no particular order or from. A blogger's personal experience and moments that describes his opinion on certain episodes or random topics that illustrates his way of his perception's?!"

My blogging is for no political, cultural or business purposes, but more as a diary based on my life and the stories it holds and predicaments i find myself in, highs lows and spiritual adventures ive had the pleasure of enduring!

My inspiration for starting a blog was actually totally out of my control, but i find blogging exciting and intriguing! Ive always been a avid blog reader but never thought of starting one since i can remember? Getting it started happen with me just clicking on a blogger icon and setting up my profile, its that simple!

Now that its up, i cant wait to get this started! so many stories from way back when till the day kingdom comes... I will cover each segment in its own fashion and form for example: fashion, cars cigars whiskey women, life, money, religion and believes, peace and war, heroes and heroins, journeys, adventure, drama ,sports and all that the planet can handle on the latest technologies, science, art and all those questions on wat we don't have answers for! whooo?! Yip that's wat ill blog about! keeping it fun intriguing and factual on wat is happening around us here in south africa and the world!

If or when you find yourself reading one of my blogs in the up and coming future please feel free to comment on any particular segment or phrase at anytime... and thanks in advance for taking the time and letting me paint the picture for you to enjoy!

Till next time let me leave you with this "

No comments:

Post a Comment